What We Offer
Puppy behaviour information session (1 hour, owners only)
We run Puppy Behaviour Information sessions on Saturday mornings. These sessions cover the foundations of having a puppy and common behaviour concerns. Handouts are provided with information on all topics discussed.
Topics discussed include the following:
• Appropriate socialisation - how to set your puppy up for success
• Puppy mouthing & chewing
• Toilet training
• Food enrichment
• How to read your puppy’s body language
• Preventing separation distress in puppies
• Training foundations
Private 30-minute 1:1 Training Sessions
During this session, you will be able to teach your puppy fun and helpful skills that are tailored to you and your puppy’s individual needs. Handouts are provided with instructions on each skill, so that you can easily practice at home.
Skills taught can include the following:
- Settling exercises
- Stay/ wait
- Name recognition & recall
- Loose lead walking
- Leave it
- Go to mat
- Clicker training
- Fun tricks including shake, rollover and spin
Weekly puppy playgroup sessions (for puppies aged 8-16 weeks)
Our fun and interactive puppy playgroups run as 45-minute sessions on Saturday afternoons.
The purpose of these sessions is to socialise puppies in a controlled and enjoyable manner during their critical social developmental period (from 8-6 weeks of age).
Each session includes the following
- Teaching your puppy to settle
- Obstacle courses and sensory enrichment activities
- Controlled and supervised play with other puppies (class dependent)
- Fun games for testing skills
- Food puzzle activities